Crushed Rock, Sand, And Gravel
Stone, sand and gravel are essential components in the building of our cities and towns and the transportation networks that connect them. These materials also play key roles in agriculture, landscaping and storm water management. At Consumers Builders Supply, we provide top-quality aggregate materials for projects of every scope and size.
Working with strategically located quarries, pits, depots, and recycling centers in Ohio, we deliver high quality aggregates for a variety of uses.
Our aggregate materials are available for a wide range of construction and industrial needs, functioning as:
- Base materials for roadways, walkways, railroads, parking lots and airport runways
- Raw materials for creation of ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, precast pipe, concrete blocks, cement, and other building components
- Large rip rap sizes for bank/slope stabilization, erosion control, and shoreline armoring
- Landscape materials, both functional and decorative
- Essentials in water filtration and purification systems
Our aggregate products include:
#4 Structural Backfill
#8 Gravel / Washed / State Approved
# 11 Stone / State Approved
Crushed/Recycled Concrete Stone #304
Crushed/Recycled Concrete Stone #1’s & 2’s
Decorative Gravel (#8, #57, #3)
Silica Sand (bulk & bagged)
Aggregate products are distributed through our network across Northern Ohio. For pricing, sizing, and quality information please contact Charlie Houdeshell at (440) 277-9305.